Buying weed online can be a great experience, but it’s not without its pitfalls. For example, there are certain rules and regulations you’ll need to follow to avoid getting into legal trouble. In addition, you also want to pay attention to reviews so that you know what kind of strain or product will work best for your needs. But perhaps most importantly, you should research the market itself before buying anything!
Know the rules and regulations of your state.
Know the rules and regulations of your state. States have different laws regarding cannabis, so it’s important to know what is legal in your location. For example, some states allow for medical use only or recreational use only, or both, while other places permit only possession of a small amount for personal use. You can learn more about these laws by checking out our state-by-state guide!
Pay attention to reviews.
There are lots of ways to get ripped off when it comes to buying weed online. Here are a few:
- Getting low-quality products. If you want high quality, ensure that the strain you buy is labeled as such. There’s nothing worse than getting home and realizing that you’ve just spent more money on something that isn’t what it was advertised as.
- Getting duped into buying poor-quality marijuana by scammers who claim their products are organic or have been grown from “cannabis seeds.” Be wary of these claims—they’re often false.
- Paying too much for your order, especially if the seller has added extra charges to their prices (like shipping). Look at all the available prices first, then compare them before deciding which store has the best deal on what you need.
Check THC levels
THC levels are important to consider when you are looking to buy cannabis products online. The amount of THC in a strain will determine its effects on the body and how it affects your ability to operate machinery or drive a vehicle.
Knowing the THC levels for each product will help you determine which strains are right for your needs. For example, if you’re looking for something that helps you sleep, you might choose an indica-dominant hybrid with 20% THC content or higher (the average indica on our site has 19%). If instead, you want to get creative with new recipes while also keeping yourself energized throughout the day, try an uplifting sativa-dominant hybrid with at least 10% THC content (the average sativa on our site has 11%).
Do your research.
- Look for reviews. You want to ensure you’re getting a quality product and that it does what it says on the label. You also want to ensure you buy from a reputable company with transparent practices and policies. Reading customer reviews can help you navigate these murky waters. In addition to finding out how people feel about the actual product they received, they should also include information on shipping, customer service, and payment processes—all factors contributing to an overall pleasant experience when buying weed online.*
- Watch out for packaging issues. If a strain of weed doesn’t arrive as advertised (e.g., if it’s not organic or if there’s mold), contact the seller immediately so they can replace your order or give you credit for another strain.*
You should know the market before buying anything.
Before you make your purchase, it’s important to check the laws of your state. Some places have legal restrictions on how much cannabis you can have at any given time. Checking reviews is also a good idea because they can help you find out if the product is legit or not. You should also check the THC levels in any products you may be considering purchasing and their price and shipping time (which will affect your overall cost). Most online weed shops offer free shipping on orders over $50, but some will require an additional charge for expedited delivery times like “overnight” delivery or 2-day deliveries. Make sure to read through all of these details before finalizing your order, so no surprises come up later!
We hope this guide has given you a better idea of buying weed online. We know it can be intimidating, especially if you’re new to the world of cannabis. But with the tips we’ve outlined here, we think you can make your first experience a positive one! Just remember that every brand and retailer is different. Do your research before making any purchases, and don’t be afraid to ask questions when in doubt about something you see on an online store’s website or app listing (such as whether or not they offer free shipping). If all else fails, don’t hesitate to contact us at [email protected] who would love nothing more than helping out our fellow stoners!”