Thanks to your advocacy, activism, and support, dozens of new marijuana laws took effect around the country this month:
- In Maryland, cannabis possession, personal cultivation, and retail sales are now legal
- In Connecticut, adults may now cultivate marijuana at home for personal use
- In New Hampshire, out-of-state patients are now able to access state-licensed medical dispensaries
- In Maine, legislation limiting the ability for those on probation to be drug tested for cannabis has become law
There are still critical efforts underway around the country that need support:
- In Ohio, a marijuana legalization bill is currently awaiting a committee hearing and subsequent vote
- In North Carolina, medical cannabis legalization legislation is gaining momentum
- In California and Pennsylvania, bills expanding access to medical cannabis program are awaiting legislative action
While millions of Americans are celebrating cannabis freedom, there are still millions more suffering under the draconian policies of marijuana prohibition. Can you help us keep fighting to legalize all of America and to ensure that in all fifty states, responsible consumers are treated fairly?
The information provided in these blog posts is intended for general informational and educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. The use of any information provided in these blog posts is solely at your own risk. The authors and the website do not recommend or endorse any specific products, treatments, or procedures mentioned. Reliance on any information in these blog posts is solely at your own discretion.